The Polytechnic held its 8th Congregation meeting on Thursday, May 10, 2018 at the School of Agriculture Auditorium, Ikorodu Campus.
Sogunro, in his address appreciated members of the Polytechnic Community for the support he has enjoyed which ensured the achievements recorded so far.
While soliciting for more cooperation and support of staff members, he informed that the present administration is doing its best to protect the interest of its staff.
The Result of the election includes:
ACADEMIC BOARD REPRESENTATIVES
1. Dr. Kareem Rasak, Adekunle – Senior Lecturer/13
2. Mrs. Ero-Philips Mariam Abla – Principal Lecturer/14
3. Dr (Miss.) Ajayi Taiwo Bosede – Principal Librarian/13
4. Mrs. Odubela, Christian Adebola – Lecturer 1/12
5. Mr. Jaji Saheed O. – Senior Lecturer/13
6. Mr. Ismail, Olufemi Hamzat – Senior Lecturer/13
STUDENT WELFARE COMMITTEE
1. Shabi, Habeeb Abolore – ACM Lab.Sci/12
1. Adekoya, Oyebis O. Mary – HEO(Accounts)/8
1. Adesanya, Abel Segun – Lecturer 1/12
GOVERNING BOARD – SPTS(E)
1. Ogunyemi, Oluwole I – Principal Lecturer/14
GOVERNING BOARD – SPTS(R)
1. Sanni, Kehinde O. – Principal Lecturer/14
STAFF SCHOOL GOVERNING BOARD
1. Oseni, Adesina Ismail – SAR/12
SPORTS & GAMES
1. Ajiboye, O. Babatunde – SAR/12